Dryft Sleep Mouth Tape (60 Pack)
- Easily subscribe and save for 10% off
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Ships FREE to USA
- Save 10% by bundling! In each pack, you'll receive 30 Dryft Sleep Mouth Tapes, which offer support for natural nasal breathing, may enhance sleep quality, and assist in minimizing snoring and drooling while you rest.
- Made in the USA, our skin-friendly tape is odorless and non-irritating.
Women are 40% more likely to have insomnia than men. Boost your sleeptime routine by combining gentle mouth tape with silence-inducing earplugs.
Born This Way
Sound is one of the leading causes of sleeping interruptions, preventing you from getting the best rest possible. Clear the noise with the most gentle ear plugs, perfect for side sleepers!
Nearly 75% of sleep study participants who share a bed with a mouth breather said they are woken up at least once per night by their partner’s mouth breathing.
Reviews from our fans
- GHGay H.Verified Buyer11 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWorks great.
Very comfortable and stays on all night. Thanks!
- TTasha1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBae's Snoring Less, Lol!
Less snoring too! My man is happy. Lol!
- KKumar1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWho Tapes Their Mouth? 🙋♂️
Who knew taping your mouth could be a good thing, haha. But yeah, it helps.
- DDDiana D.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 2 out of 5 starsA miss for me
I’m not new to mouth taping, but have been using a 3m tape to do so. It tended to irritate my skin and leave a residue, so I decided to try these. They stick well at first and don’t cause irritation, so I do love the concept. However, because they’re mouth-shaped, they don’t stay on the entire night. The corners have drifted into my mouth every night I’ve trying using them (I assume when I attempt to open my mouth while sleeping), which then causes the tape to become wet in the corners and loosen, eventually lifting all the way. They have not stayed on an entire night since receiving them, which is disappointing. I think the focus on aesthetic compromises the quality. I’ve attempted to reach out via email and website to see if I can take advantage of the happiness guarantee, but have yet to hear back. I would have loved to know if the company had any plans to make another shape, but considering they haven’t even responded to me, I’m not sure this is a company I’d support even if they did make another shape.
- SShanice1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOdd at First, But Dang
Okay, so it felt odd the first night, but by night three? I'm all in.